Shanghai lockdown: People using drones to help each other out

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

This is the industry report dumbfcuk. don't just parrot nonsense without knowing the full story.

https://www.semiconductors.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Tariffs-on-Chip-Imports-Would-Harm-U.S.-Manufacturing-One-Pager.pdf

1. High-value semiconductor design
and manufacturing already occurs in
the United States
3.The U.S.can attract semiconductor
manufacturing through incentives, not tariffs

2. Tariffs will not “reshore” chip
manufacturing, but will drive away
other advanced manufacturing
sectors

Emundhira narsi ga dheentlo. it is giving some old data. here is the latest data :

US makes 55% of semiconductors but fabs only 12$ of them. That means Us makes manufactures 20% of the chips it makes (12 out of 55).

https://electronics360.globalspec.com/article/16598/us-companies-held-55-of-total-worldwide-chip-share-in-2020

The juxtaposition of global market share sales highlights the huge difference in where these chips are manufactured with only 12% of semiconductors currently being fabricated in the U.S. and most manufacturing happening in South Korea, Taiwan and China.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I said IP intensive chips. don't throw fcuking tantrums like a fcuking child.

Apple, Qualcomm and all of them control TSMC's manufacturing process to the minutest detail as possible to get their chips made there. don't think companies are gonna give away IP just like that.

although I'm okay with someone stealing it and making it locally. which you probably are not, coz your uppercaste morals says stealing is bad.

lol. I say ask for it, if its not given, steal.

nobody knows what you are saying. If IP is not given away that means no advantage was passed to china from us. that defeats your sodha here.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Emundhira narsi ga dheentlo. it is giving some old data. here is the latest data :

US makes 55% of semiconductors but fabs only 12$ of them. That means Us makes manufactures 20% of the chips it makes (12 out of 55).

https://electronics360.globalspec.com/article/16598/us-companies-held-55-of-total-worldwide-chip-share-in-2020

The juxtaposition of global market share sales highlights the huge difference in where these chips are manufactured with only 12% of semiconductors currently being fabricated in the U.S. and most manufacturing happening in South Korea, Taiwan and China.

sarigga sadavatam nerchukomma mundhu.. 12% of all chips made in the world is fabbed in the US. Not 20% of US HQ'ed chips. lol.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nobody knows what you are saying. If IP is not given away that means no advantage was passed to china from us. that defeats your sodha here.

first you learn to read the link you put up properly. ekkada saduvukunnav tammudu?

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sarigga sadavatam nerchukomma mundhu.. 12% of all chips made in the world is fabbed in the US. Not 12% of US HQ'ed chips.

rey there are 100 chips made in world. USA makes 55 out of them. Now every chips needs to be fabbed, US fabs 12 out of them. what does that mean ? us does not fab 43 of the chips it makes. now do the math.

And if infact others are contracting fab chips to usa (which just doesnt happen as us is not low cost destination) then us manufactures fab even less of their chips here. so it will be even less than some 20 odd percent.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

If IP is not given away that means no advantage was passed to china from us. that defeats your sodha here.

I think you keep losing track of the conversation, because this is above your paygrade.. but most of what I'm saying is basic.. so I wonder what your paygrade actually is. lol.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I think you keep losing track of the conversation, because this is above your paygrade.. but most of what I'm saying is basic.. so I wonder what your paygrade actually is. lol.

hahaha - troll gaadivi. you havent made a single substantiation ra narsi ga - not a single evidence to show us favoured china. Not a single "industrial design" which china free rided. Not a single chip also which you can say china copied.There is some problem really. 

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey there are 100 chips made in world. USA makes 55 out of them. Now every chips needs to be fabbed, US fabs 12 out of them. what does that mean ? us does not fab 43 of the chips it makes. now do the math.

And if infact others are contracting fab chips to usa (which just doesnt happen as us is not low cost destination) then us manufactures fab even less of their chips here. so it will be even less than some 20 odd percent.

okay. you are right. I got terribly blindsided by one SIA report, that I misread.

its true that manufacturing of chips is very low in US. It must've been obvious, but anyway.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - troll gaadivi. you havent made a single substantiation ra narsi ga - not a single evidence to show us favoured china. Not a single "industrial design" which china free rided. Not a single chip also which you can say china copied.There is some problem really. 

mi products are all knock offs of apple design, duh!

i didn't claim that china copied chips, btw dumbfcuk. if they did, they would be locked out of the market like huawei was.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you havent made a single substantiation ra narsi ga

you have not even made your case. I made 100 cases in the meanwhile.. you are busy mocking whatever I say.. picking the lowest hanging fruit, and getting one right.

enjoy your night. next time learn to fcuking debate, before branching off into all sorts of nonsense in desperation to score atleast one win. lol idiot.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you have not even made your case. I made 100 cases in the meanwhile.. you are busy mocking whatever I say.. picking the lowest hanging fruit, and getting one right.

enjoy your night. next time learn to fcuking debate, before branching off into all sorts of nonsense in desperation to score atleast one win. lol idiot.

🙄

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

mi products are all knock offs of apple design, duh!

i didn't claim that china copied chips, btw dumbfcuk. if they did, they would be locked out of the market like huawei was.

chaa.. why isnt apple suing them ?apple sued samsung for home screen or some $hit like that. you know nothing about this stuff

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

🙄

what's your case? lol.

in fact the fact that you were right about (US semiconductor manufacturing) actually proves my case.. that US has allowed to offshore its IP intensive designs just to get them manufactured, proves that US is giving away valuable IP to others to explore and exploit. lol.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa.. why isnt apple suing them ?apple sued samsung for home screen or some $hit like that. you know nothing about this stuff

xiaomi is not available in US, lol. fcuktard.

unlike Samsung.. where will it sue? Chinese federal court? lol.