Shanghai lockdown: People using drones to help each other out

Telugodura456

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. you are not actually discussing with me. you are just repeating the same half literate nonsense you keep peddling elsewhere.

you cannot use the chip without its license provider giving you permission to use it as a vendor, dumbfcuk. if you do, that will be violation of their license.

You are talking as if those chips are top secret but US is letting china access them to put them in to consumer goods and thats a huge favor to china. Because china will benefit from the IP. Now you are saying it doesnt matter even if you have the chip there is no profit you can make from it.

By the way here you too you are bluffing. You have the right to use a chip as a vendor or consumer if you bought the device.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi @Raven_Rayes this is 2011 article. Here article says one year ago - that means it is talking about 2010.

https://www.ft.com/content/9080ccaa-614d-11e0-ab25-00144feab49a

If you read that article you will see that in 2010 itself US govt called Sprint to cancel a deal with Huawei - which Huawei WON in free market. Thats how restrictive US was in 2010.

stop posting content behind paywall idiot. have some decency. or provide me a passwd to read it. asshole.

that apart, you are oscillating between huawei products and its chips. you can win in the free market based on aggressive quotes from technology you didn't actually invent.

not even saying that what China is doing is wrong. but you are so agitated, and adamant to prove that China doesn't copy. unfortunately, they do. and its okay.

now stfu.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the favour is that they are allowed to make products with it in their region, and sell it back to the US.

the profit they make is marginal. on a $1000 iphone.. China hardly makes $10-20, while apple probably makes $300 on it... but the chinese are grateful for the chance to allow them to be manufactured in China. it kickstarts a number of their local products, lot of knockoffs etc.

they want to ride this as long as they possibly can.

that's why they don't try to upset the trade arrangement and try to appease the US as much as possible.

"grateful for a chance" - siggu ledhura neeku humiliating workers like that.

Is india too proud to do such things ? it is work and they are doing it for cheap. Yes if you work possibilities will open up for you. You work you create industries, you create wealth - where is favor in this dumbfck. Is it not a favor to america to give them stuff so cheap? does that not put money in american companies which can be put in to making even more companies. then logically did not china help america too ?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

stop posting content behind paywall idiot. have some decency. or provide me a passwd to read it. asshole.

that apart, you are oscillating between huawei products and its chips. you can win in the free market based on aggressive quotes from technology you didn't actually invent.

not even saying that what China is doing is wrong. but you are so agitated, and adamant to prove that China doesn't copy. unfortunately, they do. and its okay.

now stfu.

Thats not a paywall. You answer some questions FT will aloow you.

I am not oscillating anything. I put the article to show there was no favoritism to china infact opression was there even in obama times. US denied access to huawei even in 2010 on case by case basis.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are talking as if those chips are top secret but US is letting china access them to put them in to consumer goods and thats a huge favor to china. Because china will benefit from the IP. Now you are saying it doesnt matter even if you have the chip there is no profit you can make from it.

By the way here you too you are bluffing. You have the right to use a chip as a vendor or consumer if you bought the device.

yes, the chip is what that provides a trade advantage to the US wrt china. limiting chips exports is what got US deficit down in the last few years. a lot of manufacturing has shifted back into the US too.

Yes China has shamelessly copied a lot of products, both in industrial design (like apple products) and chips like with qualcomm. those products are not on sale in the western markets, but available all over China and other parts of SE Asia.

"grateful for a chance" - siggu ledhura neeku humiliating workers like that.

Is india too proud to do such things ? it is work and they are doing it for cheap. Yes if you work possibilities will open up for you. You work you create industries, you create wealth - where is favor in this dumbfck. Is it not a favor to america to give them stuff so cheap? does that not put money in american companies which can be put in to making even more companies. then logically did not china help america too ?

more whining. lol.

I want India to do such things too. there's no shame in being a copier.

its your upper class spartan mentality that is aiming for glory.. not me. I'm happy being a parasite and a copycat. I have clearly said that I admire china for copying.

your upperclass sensibilities stop you from admiring a good knock off. your problem not mine.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Is it not a favor to america to give them stuff so cheap? does that not put money in american companies which can be put in to making even more companies. then logically did not china help america too ?

first good point you made in this entire thread. yes. China benefited US too. it was a mutually beneficial arrangement.

but you disagreeing that US allowed China to grow is just silly denial.

China did allow US to grow insanely rich, and simply focus on making more and more sophisticated products and pull ahead of its european competition on a scale that was not possible in history.

read this ra narsi. Free article for you wayback in 2010

https://www.engadget.com/2010-08-23-us-senators-uneasy-over-possible-huawei-equipment-deal-for-sprin.html

and you talk about favors to china

nah dude, tell me what's written in there. use your fcuking words.

do you see me positing links without explaining how it helps me make my point? Its what 3rd rate idiots who can't debate do. ofcourse you are that anuko.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes, the chip is what that provides a trade advantage to the US wrt china. limiting chips exports is what got US deficit down in the last few years. a lot of manufacturing has shifted back into the US too.

Yes China has shamelessly copied a lot of products, both in industrial design (like apple products) and chips like with qualcomm. those products are not on sale in the western markets, but available all over China and other parts of SE Asia.

US doesnt export chips. It designs some chips which huawei does too. what US did is it denied Huawei ability to fabricate the chips in TAIWAN using dutch ASML equipment.

It did not do it for any trade related thing or any actual crime or claim against huawei. it did on security grounds which it never proved in any court.

first good point you made in this entire thread. yes. China benefited US too. it was a mutually beneficial arrangement.

but you disagreeing that US allowed China to grow is just silly denial.

thats called trade. China allowed US to grow as well then. Then it is pathetic and racist to only say US allowed china to grow. In fact us gained a lot more .

nah dude, tell me what's written in there. use your fcuking words.

do you see me positing links without explaining how it helps me make my point? Its what 3rd rate idiots who can't debate do. ofcourse you are that anuko.

I told you already. Huawei won a deal with sprint. US govt called Sprint and forced them to cancel the deal. This was in 2010. And you shamelessly talk about us favors.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

US doesnt export chips. It designs some chips which huawei does too. what US did is it denied Huawei ability to fabricate the chips in TAIWAN using dutch ASML equipment.

It did not do it for any trade related thing or any actual crime or claim against huawei. it did on security grounds which it never proved in any court.

US exports way more chips to China, than China does to US.. look it up. like its not even close.. something of the order of 10 I guess.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I told you already. Huawei won a deal with sprint. US govt called Sprint and forced them to cancel the deal. This was in 2010. And you shamelessly talk about us favors.

that's a tiring point that was already addressed. Huawei's telecom products winning a free market deal is immaterial to a decision to cancel the deal based on the technology Huawei was apparently free riding on.

US didn't have export licensing requirements for its chips until recently late under Donald Trump.

you trying to prove that Huawei tech was already banned is moot here. since I was not talking about Huawei products, but US chips.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

US exports way more chips to China, than China does to US.. look it up. like its not even close.. something of the order of 10 I guess.

I never said china exports chips. also THey are fabless chips and fab chips - i guess you dont know any of it. When us exports chips - its not like theyr are coming out ofa factory in us. They come out of taiwan. anyway i cant explain all this now.