A basic income for everyone? Yes, Finland shows it really can work

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Do you think good language equals to winning an argument?? Then arnab goswami says is sane and the correct person in India..

It's pointless to discuss that with him dude, in case you haven't already realized it. 

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

You dont even listen to other people and if a person voice his views that are not in align with yours, you ridicule them and call them trash... In your view any one who opposes you is dumb...

Just be patient and listen to other side ... Every story has 2 sides...

nobody here gets to lecture me on how to be patient. just look at how others reply. I should be getting an award for being the most polite and patient poster in this db. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Exactly what I was trying to say, but then if someone asks him that he automatically becomes trash, moron, idiot, whatever other fancy words that come to his mind. 

I feel he is an another Arnab 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

It's pointless to discuss that with him dude, in case you haven't already realized it. 

except you never 'discussed'. you just got intimidated. lol.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

nobody here gets to lecture me on how to be patient. just look at how others reply. I should be getting an award for being the most polite and patient poster in this db. 

you reply like an impatient teenager... I am not lecturing you... I am just saying that if you want any good from the discussion, be patient and voice your views...

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

I feel he is an another Arnab 

lol. Arnab is a hindutva bully, who uses public platform and support to bully his guests.

do you see anyone supporting me here? If you say that I'm a bully, then it reflects poorly on the people in this db who are not able to counter even a single bully.

you reply like an impatient teenager... I am not lecturing you... I am just saying that if you want any good from the discussion, be patient and voice your views...

aadanthe le pithu raja gaadu

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

except you never 'discussed'. you just got intimidated. lol.

I think I have fed you enough, no matter how "scary" you can get when you lose your marbles. 

2 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

You are wasting your time dude. 

lol. so the evolution from calling me a bully, is to call me an impatient teenager. lol.

such a wise man you are.

I still haven't heard what exactly is your argument with what I post, and how that can be brought up without calling me names. If your argument is about how I argue, frankly, its none of your business.

I'm not desperate for people engage me. I love when they do, I love when they do stealthy sh1t like tennislvr did, so I can call them out. I don't care either way.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I think I have fed you enough, no matter how "scary" you can get when you lose your marbles. 

yeah, go back to calling this db as sub par. That alone can feed your ego. engaging with me is counter effective, it seems. lol.

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Thread has been successfully hijacked, as was the intention of one of the elite posters in this thread. LOL. 

lol. the thread was started by an idiot who was clueless about what he posted. so naturally.