A basic income for everyone? Yes, Finland shows it really can work

tennisluvr

Just now, tennisluvr said:

As I said again, I merely questioned him as to whether whatever he stated was as prevalent as he stated it was, you seem to have taken an issue with that. If you don't want people to question and ask others their opinions, take a hike from here and go elsewhere where fellow bigots like yourself have an orgy. 

I could care less about your trolling as pretty much every one knows about the kind of troll you are, a slightly sophisticated one but a troll nevertheless. Calling everyone who won't just accept the crap you spew a bigot and an idiot just makes it easier for you to be called a troll. That said, I don't want to feed you so you can go ahead and grunt as much as you would like to. Making it easier for you Felicia. 

'pretty much everyone'? lol. what happened to the great crusader for awesomeness, to whom this db is less than wholesome or some such sh1t? Now you agree with everyone here aa? :) 

you called my view 'myopic', and that's trolling. 

you don't get to call me sh1t, and declare victory. you are not that smart.

Just now, uttermost said:

'pretty much everyone'? lol. what happened to the great crusader for awesomeness, to whom this db is less than wholesome or some such sh1t? Now you agree with everyone here aa? :) 

you called my view 'myopic', and that's trolling. 

you don't get to call me sh1t, and declare victory. you are not that smart.

Okay dude, you win. Keep yapping. 

The reason they leave you alone is that at some point, the shitt that you end up crapping becomes too stinky for most people to handle. But if that makes you feel that you have won the argument for the day, feel free to do so since I know that perhaps makes you orgasmic. 

I didn't claim I won, moron. I've explicitly said that I never win arguments, and I don't argue to win, but want people to address mine. that's all.

except your way of addressing it (as if you are better than me, based on the power bestowed by the idiots in this db, who you hate too) is bullshit. its so dishonest that I'm actually laughing while I'm typing now.

nice to see you stooping as low as you can go, just to get over your frustration on whatever. And I call it out. that's all. 

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I didn't claim I won, moron. I've explicitly said that I never win arguments, and I don't argue to win, but want people to address mine. that's all.

except your way of addressing it (as if you are better than me, based on the power bestowed by the idiots in this db, who you hate too) is bullshit. its so dishonest that I'm actually laughing while I'm typing now.

nice to see you stooping as low as you can go, just to get over your frustration on whatever. And I call it out. that's all. 

And I was willing to address your's, if you bothered to listen to the other person's perspective as well. However I have seen time and again how you tried to shoot the other person's opinion down inspite of the fact that he expressed how his kid was being bullied due to the above problem. Since it's not your own kid, I guess you can stoop down to any depth to shoot someone else's problem down as it's not yours. That pretty much sums who the opinionated moron out here is. 

But then again, I see your point. You want this to be a drawn out discussion since that feeds you early in the morning, or any time of the day as it's expected from you. So yeah as I said, keep yapping I am done feeding you this morning. 

I never said I wasn't. That makes two of us. 

I never said that you said you weren't. I called you out on your bullying by pr0xy. don't be mad. you are that type of sh1t only. even you know it.

Just now, uttermost said:

I never said that you said you weren't. I called you out on your bullying by pr0xy. don't be mad. you are that type of sh1t only. even you know it.

*=:

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

I wrote so much sh1t about Europe, and the only thing that caught the attention is 'false flag' and 'Islam'. lol.

you guys are such idiots. think like sheep.

I'm still waiting for that one guy to come in and say something smart. 

You dont even listen to other people and if a person voice his views that are not in align with yours, you ridicule them and call them trash... In your view any one who opposes you is dumb...

Just be patient and listen to other side ... Every story has 2 sides...

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

And I was willing to address your's, if you bothered to listen to the other person's perspective as well. However I have seen time and again how you tried to shoot the other person's opinion down inspite of the fact that he expressed how his kid was being bullied due to the above problem. Since it's not your own kid, I guess you can stoop down to any depth to shoot someone else's problem down as it's not yours. That pretty much sums who the opinionated moron out here is. 

But then again, I see your point. You want this to be a drawn out discussion since that feeds you early in the morning, or any time of the day as it's expected from you. So yeah as I said, keep yapping I am done feeding you this morning. 

dude, did you see what I said about the kid? and how I addressed it? don't be daft, okay. I wasn't disrespectful to hiim, like I am to you.

I'm opinionated, sure. but you are a coward bully. who can't even face up to arguments online.

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

You dont even listen to other people and if a person voice his views that are not in align with yours, you ridicule them and call them trash... In your view any one who opposes you is dumb...

Just be patient and listen to other side ... Every story has 2 sides...

Exactly what I was trying to say, but then if someone asks him that he automatically becomes trash, moron, idiot, whatever other fancy words that come to his mind. 

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

people who can't even string words together to make sense are trying to delegitimise what I say. (now this is my troll mode).

Do you think good language equals to winning an argument?? Then arnab goswami says is sane and the correct person in India..

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

dude, did you see what I said about the kid? and how I addressed it? don't be daft, okay. I wasn't disrespectful to hiim, like I am to you.

I'm opinionated, sure. but you are a coward bully. who can't even face up to arguments online.

I wasn't the one that expressed that opinion though, I was merely standing up for his right to express that opinion he did. Not validating or agreeing with his opinion itself. So where's the question of being a coward here. 

Again, I am sorry I fell to the trap as I said here you can continue with whatever other priceless generalizations you want to come up with. You just can't keep yourself away from trolling here anyway, even if get banned like the way you were earlier.