A basic income for everyone? Yes, Finland shows it really can work

tennisluvr

I wrote so much sh1t about Europe, and the only thing that caught the attention is 'false flag' and 'Islam'. lol.

you guys are such idiots. think like sheep.

I'm still waiting for that one guy to come in and say something smart. 

20 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

My children are victims of Islamists, their bullying in Primary Schools, thats why my anger. I am finding it difficult to find a place to live peacefully in the UK because of these Islamic ghetos. Try living close to them and you will find the Hell there

you are the parent of a child. Although I understand that you are protective of her, you should understand your reactions influence your kids too.

are you confident that your kid, living in an atmosphere of fear and hatred that you've created won't end up like Anders Breivik? will you take responsibility for feeding that fear in her, and destroying her future?

if you are so concerned, engage in parents association, and fight for your kid there. Don't carry that frustration home.

Plus when you are making your point, don't say bullshit like 6yr old aisha etc. Imagine you are a muslim who hears these stuff everyday. why would you be nice or responsive to the person who says it?

UK lo untey saripodu. First leave the idiotic Indian baggage behind. muslims is UK are as awesome or as bad as any other group. if you don't like them, move jobs, and location. simple. don't keep making bullshit points as if they are right.

59 minutes ago, uttermost said:

my nephew lives around London. He has faced bullying in schools too, both from white kids, but predominantly from brown kids who are muslims. His friends are also brown kids who are muslims.

my much older nephews who live in scarborough, Toronto also used to have plenty of tales to tell about 'Islamic' thuggery of their classmates. But their parents remind them of how Hindus treated sikhs in India, and not to make the same mistake in Canada, just because they are away from Hindu thuggery.

Did you have trouble finding muslim friends for your kid? Are you really saying that all muslim kids in the school are bullies? dude, I've lived in UK too. you are exaggerating. You are feeding into the fear that your kid feels.

and idiots in this db will encourage you telling that you've found the 'truth', and that its a good post. in reality, you are telling yourself stories to feel s0rry for yourself.

I am not talking about the sh*te happening in India. i am talking abour UK/USA which are so far very good to live and no longer will e the case with ever growing muslim pops.

46 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you are the parent of a child. Although I understand that you are protective of her, you should understand your reactions influence your kids too.

are you confident that your kid, living in an atmosphere of fear and hatred that you've created won't end up like Anders Breivik? will you take responsibility for feeding that fear in her, and destroying her future?

if you are so concerned, engage in parents association, and fight for your kid there. Don't carry that frustration home.

Plus when you are making your point, don't say bullshit like 6yr old aisha etc. Imagine you are a muslim who hears these stuff everyday. why would you be nice or responsive to the person who says it?

UK lo untey saripodu. First leave the idiotic Indian baggage behind. muslims is UK are as awesome or as bad as any other group. if you don't like them, move jobs, and location. simple. don't keep making bullshit points as if they are right.

Thats the problem. 99% of them are not worth living in the UK as they do not contribute anything.

Why should I, as a sincere tax payer move on and on for jobs and house? While this scum lives at the expense of my tax, why should not I raise a point?

Luckily my daughter found friends in White group in a good school but in that school also there are 10s of children suffering from other 6 year old Jihadists.

1 minute ago, jalamkamandalam said:

I am not talking about the sh*te happening in India. i am talking abour UK/USA which are so far very good to live and no longer will e the case with ever growing muslim pops.

lol. keep up this attitude. like the world owes you a good life or something, and you don't have to actually work with people (other than your tribe) to make it happen.

Just now, jalamkamandalam said:

Thats the problem. 99% of them are not worth living in the UK as they do not contribute anything.

Why should I, as a sincere tax payer move on and on for jobs and house? While this scum lives at the expense of my tax, why should not I raise a point?

Luckily my daughter found friends in White group in a good school but in that school also there are 10s of children suffering from other 6 year old Jihadists.

good luck man. you are a good fit to this db. 

you guys can blow each other all day.

9 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

This is pretty much going to happen in India sooner or later..

This method is lot better when it comes to distribution of income....instead of giving subsidies and freebies, its better to transfer some basic amount and let people decide what they want to do with it...absolute sense of democracy :-)

Nordic countries are far better than their western counterparts in maintaining the quality of life standards. 

Over to @uttermost for further analysis..

Jaganal saar osthe AP lo start autadi

8 hours ago, uttermost said:

The next economic collapse in the US, will trigger a lot of political changes around the world.

because the US, with its monetary tricks, and shale production, is the only thing that's keeping the status quo in the world.

It is on the brink.

I've made my retirement money. So unless my house is ransacked, and I'm killed, I'm mostly good.

In your dreams there might be a minor recession but it wont collapse

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

my nephew lives around London. He has faced bullying in schools too, both from white kids, but predominantly from brown kids who are muslims. His friends are also brown kids who are muslims.

my much older nephews who live in scarborough, Toronto also used to have plenty of tales to tell about 'Islamic' thuggery of their classmates. But their parents remind them of how Hindus treated sikhs in India, and not to make the same mistake in Canada, just because they are away from Hindu thuggery.

Did you have trouble finding muslim friends for your kid? Are you really saying that all muslim kids in the school are bullies? dude, I've lived in UK too. you are exaggerating. You are feeding into the fear that your kid feels.

and idiots in this db will encourage you telling that you've found the 'truth', and that its a good post. in reality, you are telling yourself stories to feel s0rry for yourself.

So where ever you go, the problem is Muslims and Islam. 

You have admitted it. Whats the need for 6-10s to talk about wives of Mohammad?

thats what I am trying to say, 'Islam' and 'terror' are not false flags. They will either put an end to Europe as we know or else the local white populace will revolt and another Holocaust will happen.

Remember no Islamic nation will come to the rescue of these scum in Europe unlike USA which saved Jews during WWII

6 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

I said that sikhs in India faced this kind of discrimination from Hindus (reason why my wife's parents moved to canada in the 80s), and now my in laws remind their kids not to do it to muslims.

1 minute ago, princeofheaven said:

In your dreams there might be a minor recession but it wont collapse

dude, I didn't say there will be a collapse. or set a time frame for it. 

its funny how you are so sure of a 'mild recession' and not a collapse. how is such arrogance helpful?

I was make a supposition, you are making a declaration.

Just now, uttermost said:

dude, I didn't say there will be a collapse. or set a time frame for it. 

its funny how you are so sure of a 'mild recession' and not a collapse. how is such arrogance helpful?

I was make a supposition, you are making a declaration.

my declaration might seem extreme to you but i have come to the conclusion based on the economic and military might of the USA and the almighty US$. The world has to be screwed up a lot before the US will collapse

3 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

So where ever you go, the problem is Muslims and Islam. 

You have admitted it. Whats the need for 6-10s to talk about wives of Mohammad?

thats what I am trying to say, 'Islam' and 'terror' are not false flags. They will either put an end to Europe as we know or else the local white populace will revolt and another Holocaust will happen.

Remember no Islamic nation will come to the rescue of these scum in Europe unlike USA which saved Jews during WWII

dude, that's how communities react when they are being pushed away from mainstream. They batten their hatches, and go back to their own culture. 

Its a shame that muslims are subjected to this kind of bullying all over the world.

if white people 'revolt' and make a 'holocaust' happen, you'll be in the list too. They won't discriminate btwn hindu and muslim. you yourself are helping them by swallowing their racist bullshit without questioning them.

Just now, princeofheaven said:

my declaration might seem extreme to you but i have come to the conclusion based on the economic and military might of the USA and the almighty US$. The world has to be screwed up a lot before the US will collapse

not extreme, just delusional. There are a million factors at play here, not just military or the $. You still haven't seen Trump make his play yet, and the consequences of it.

don't be so sure that wall st won't be back to its predatory lending practices of the mid 2000s. Trump just made it possible for them by uppending several regulations in dodd-frank.

and what about politics? do you think republicans/democrats can hold off on white nationalist groups rising power in the US?