A basic income for everyone? Yes, Finland shows it really can work

tennisluvr

23 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

Thats the problem. 99% of them are not worth living in the UK as they do not contribute anything.

Why should I, as a sincere tax payer move on and on for jobs and house? While this scum lives at the expense of my tax, why should not I raise a point?

Luckily my daughter found friends in White group in a good school but in that school also there are 10s of children suffering from other 6 year old Jihadists.

lol. 99%. I'm stumped man. such hatred for people who are not even in power, because you had a tiff with a couple of 'em several years ago. way to carry a grudge.

34 minutes ago, jalamkamandalam said:

Thats the problem. 99% of them are not worth living in the UK as they do not contribute anything.

Why should I, as a sincere tax payer move on and on for jobs and house? While this scum lives at the expense of my tax, why should not I raise a point?

Luckily my daughter found friends in White group in a good school but in that school also there are 10s of children suffering from other 6 year old Jihadists.

I didn't know till now that this bullying of kids is so extreme esp based on one religion's kids perpetrating it to the other kids. Do you think they are perhaps brainwashed by their parents to behave this way with the other kids? 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I didn't know till now that this bullying of kids is so extreme esp based on one religion's kids perpetrating it to the other kids. Do you think they are perhaps brainwashed by their parents to behave this way with the other kids? 

the guy writes about how 99% of a particular group is useless and on welfare, and that he somehow funds for all these slugs. Then about 6yr old jihadists. And you respect his comment with a curious question. lol. everything he says is a lie.

you should go back to your pepe dp. that fits you better, however you try to mask your bigotry with high sounding nonsense you peddle here.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

the guy writes about how 99% of a particular group is useless and on welfare, and that he somehow funds for all these slugs. Then about 6yr old jihadists. And you respect his comment with a curious question. lol. everything he says is a lie.

you should go back to your pepe dp. that fits you better, however you try to mask your bigotry with high sounding nonsense you peddle here.

Expected response from you. Don't get your panties in a twist though, I will find out for myself how prevalent this is as I have friends and family that live there as well. The fact that you start barking here and calling everyone a bigot who is simply asking a question to the one that stated an opinion says more about what an unfunny troll you are than anything else. Keep trolling as that's the only thing you can ever accomplish in your life. 

I am sure I would consider people that are living there now a more relevant source than a TROLL like yourself. 

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

correct ra. ikkadollu (neetho saha) btech pass ayyaru antey ney nammalekunna. kaani MS antunnaru. endho choodali :) 

nuuv spee sollu ee correct ani anukunthunav ga, janaa gurunchi ala kaka inka ela anukuntava le 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Expected response. 

lol. love how people here think their 2-3 word response encapsulates the crux of their argument (which I think is mostly bullying by pr0xy). especially from someone who pretends he's better than this db. lol.

so ready to engage with a guy who peddles lies like 8% of muslims in UK, and 17% in actual.. but thinks the guy who's making actual arguments has a 'myopic' view. lol.

3 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

nuuv spee sollu ee correct ani anukunthunav ga, janaa gurunchi ala kaka inka ela anukuntava le 

ofcourse. nenu seppe daaniki ochhe desperate, childish responses choosthey teliyatledha, nenu cheppedhi correct ani. lol.

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Expected response from you. Don't get your panties in a twist though, I will find out for myself how prevalent this is as I have friends and family that live there as well. The fact that you start barking here and calling everyone a bigot who is simply asking a question to the one that stated an opinion says more about what an unfunny troll you are than anything else. Keep trolling as that's the only thing you can ever accomplish in your life. 

I am sure I would consider people that are living there now a more relevant source than a TROLL like yourself. 

lol. desperate to justify your own bigotry.

look up the word troll. Troll won't want argue like I do. Trolls want to shoot and scoot like you, and others did, in this thread. atleast the guy who was overtly Islamophobic in the thread had the decency to respond, unlike mighty sounding hollow idiot like you. lol.

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I have accomplished more in my life in my early 20s, than someone like you, stuck with learning technologies to fit into the market can ever accomplish. lol.

Just now, uttermost said:

lol. desperate to justify your own bigotry.

look up the word troll. Troll won't want argue like I do. Trolls want to shoot and scoot like you, and others did, in this thread. atleast the guy who was overtly Islamophobic in the thread had the decency to respond, unlike mighty sounding hollow idiot like you. lol.

As I said again, I merely questioned him as to whether whatever he stated was as prevalent as he stated it was, you seem to have taken an issue with that. If you don't want people to question and ask others their opinions, take a hike from here and go elsewhere where fellow bigots like yourself have an orgy. 

I could care less about your trolling as pretty much every one knows about the kind of troll you are, a slightly sophisticated one but a troll nevertheless. Calling everyone who won't just accept the crap you spew a bigot and an idiot just makes it easier for you to be called a troll. That said, I don't want to feed you so you can go ahead and grunt as much as you would like to. Making it easier for you Felicia. 

12 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I'm the guy who grabs trolls like you by the tail, and shake them until they see sense or leave me alone.

your pathetic attempts to bully by pr0xy is similar to what everyone does in this db. don't ever claim that you are better than people here. lol.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I have accomplished more in my life in my early 20s, than someone like you, stuck with learning technologies to fit into the market can ever accomplish. lol.

Good to know, I prefer being a life long student. Also the market is quite dynamic here so that's what people who prefer to move along with the times tend to do. 

Just now, uttermost said:

I'm the guy who grabs trolls like you by the tail, and shake them until they see sense or leave me alone.

your pathetic attempts to bully by pr0xy is similar to what everyone does in this db. don't ever claim that you are better than people here. lol.

The reason they leave you alone is that at some point, the shitt that you end up crapping becomes too stinky for most people to handle. But if that makes you feel that you have won the argument for the day, feel free to do so since I know that perhaps makes you orgasmic.