Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

10 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

The husband has already asked to quit her job and take care of the family. Why not consider it? Is it not a viable option? Ye pani cheyakapothe chachipothara? 

Yeah chachipotaru, why can't husband quit his job and help his wife indeed? vaadu pani cheyakuntey sachipotada?

Just now, Don_Draper said:

Why not, she is independent and has capability to take care of her child.

Not at this point in her life antunna. During her pregnancy time no antunna 

9 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

The husband has already asked to quit her job and take care of the family. Why not consider it? Is it not a viable option? Ye pani cheyakapothe chachipothara? 

Husband also should respect her decisions kada if she quit job malli job radamu kastame these days 

erojullo husband or wife iddarki jobs undadam best ,epdu ela untayo telidu jobs E country lo

girl should be always independent N secure ,job maneydam ante making her dependent on him

present generation lo ivanni kastam 

just imagine urself quitting job and taking care of family at home 

Husband also should respect her decisions kada if she quit job malli job radamu kastame these days 

erojullo husband or wife iddarki jobs undadam best ,epdu ela untayo telidu jobs E country lo

girl should be always independent N secure ,job maneydam ante making her dependent on him

2 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

When you have not seen the other side of the coin then you will not believe how logically correct it actually is. Boys for starters behave differently when they come back to a tidy and pleasant place, when they don’t have to be bothered about cooking the next meal and when they are expected to earn and provide. When the woman earns and provides then both the members of the family are doing the same thing. It means in most cases the house is not clean and the food is not prepared at home. It is only expected in this case. No person can do everything out there. You have to choose. Either you take care of the family or provide. Both cannot do everything. It will just not work in the long run. Sit at home and enjoy the life of a carer.

Both cannot do everything but everyone can do something. Job ki velliraavatamena intlo tindi tinada? Mari aa process ki help chesthe tappenti 

5 hours ago, uttermost said:

just walk out. don't listen to people here. they will want you to look from the pov of the guy.

a guy who expects you to cook for his family, while he's cooling his heels and you are pregnant is not even a decent person.

+infinity 

6 hours ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Ma parents vaaadhu vaadhu antunna i married this guy ...we met through matrimony , some how I liked him and we got married ...

now he started showing his true colors ...started misbehaving , ill treating me and kavalani different state lo project accept chesi ..hez distancing himself from me ...nenu typical ammayi la kids will save my marriage anukoni...job athani state lo search cheskoni shifted ...

edhy nenu chesina mistake ...I’m expecting now n I’m in my end of first  trimester ...he invited his family to visit us ...instead of helping me ...he making me do the work ...hve to wake up super early bf n lunch prepare cheyali ..I hve to go work n evening nenu vachy sariki everyone will be waiting epudu dinner chestana ani...naaku work deadlines anni unntayi...no wfh...inka my husband wants me to resign n stay at home ...

ento happy single ga unda kunda ee gola ento ...n top of it now I’m having baby n my family is like we told u so 

Tempesthe puttukuna tegipoye bandhaalu, mee samaysa bhaada karamainade...

Ippudu meeru expecting /having baby ayithe better to quit job for the time being since its not possible to manage both house and office work. mee aayana garu already annaru ga job vadileyamani so mee earning isn't mandatory ani telustondi.

Next intlo mee in laws ni chusukotaaniki and meeku help ga undataaniki oka maid ni pettukondi kudirithe, mee aayana toh maatladandi time choosi ekkuva strain avuthondi ani, tanu ardham chesukuntaadu mellaga anni sardhukuntaayi..Meeru relationship break chesukovaali anukovatledu kaabatti koncham opigga undandi..Appatiki maarpu ledu anukunte mee parents toh matladandi, decision teesukotaaniki...

Koncham free ayyaka kavalante WFH type jobs emaina try cheyyandi...All the best , Good Luck.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Yeah chachipotaru, why can't husband quit his job and help his wife indeed? vaadu pani cheyakuntey sachipotada?

The girl did not ask the boy to do it though.  When the GIRL complained that she is not able to MANAGE, the BOY suggested her to quit her job and take CARE of the family. It is actually a reasonable argument as the GIRL is PREGNANT and the BOY can PROVIDE for her during this time. 

“Reasonable requests are not encouraged because I have a false understanding of freedom”. Yeah good one.

6 hours ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Ma parents vaaadhu vaadhu antunna i married this guy ...we met through matrimony , some how I liked him and we got married ...

now he started showing his true colors ...started misbehaving , ill treating me and kavalani different state lo project accept chesi ..hez distancing himself from me ...nenu typical ammayi la kids will save my marriage anukoni...job athani state lo search cheskoni shifted ...

edhy nenu chesina mistake ...I’m expecting now n I’m in my end of first  trimester ...he invited his family to visit us ...instead of helping me ...he making me do the work ...hve to wake up super early bf n lunch prepare cheyali ..I hve to go work n evening nenu vachy sariki everyone will be waiting epudu dinner chestana ani...naaku work deadlines anni unntayi...no wfh...inka my husband wants me to resign n stay at home ...

ento happy single ga unda kunda ee gola ento ...n top of it now I’m having baby n my family is like we told u so 

Ikkada cheppindhi edhi pattinchukoku..(including Nenu cheppindhi kuda).. listen to yourself .. 

Parents kuda “mem appude cheppam” ane range lo matladtharu. Good thing is you are not giving up your relationship. 

“Pellinati pramanalu” antaruga. Pelliki mundhu meeru chala discuss cheskoni undocchu. Like work iddharam share cheskundham .vanta lo help chestha.. kid ni nene chuskunra ilanti dialogues chala untadu ga bawa..avi gurthu chey . Edhi unna straight forward ga thanatho Cheppu.. thanatho ne discuss chey . Stress feel ayithe take a break for while ..thanu mimmalni ardham cheskovali.. ala oka athadi ni ela marchykovalo meeke thelusthadhi

”kadupu madithene thathvam bodha padthundhi” kondharu magallaki.. noppinchaka..thanovvaka .. oppinchukoni bathike vade dhanyudu sumathi ! 

• Upvote 1