Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

Manchigayyindhi...lekapothe mimmalni pelli chesukoni raani laga susukovadaniki raajula kaalam was or 1980 anukunnava? Musukoni pani cheyyu lekapothe balishina pandhi laga aithav..baby_dc1thella porilanu chusi siggu thecchukonde..vallu repu delivery anevaraku office ki velli they do their sh1t..in contrary meeku India nundi parents vacchi sevalj cheyyalna? Em peekarani? stop complaining and get to work..move ur freaking arse..baby_dc1baby_dc1

1 hour ago, vendettaa said:

Ayindi and danni nilabetkovalani 5yrs opika patta but then realized 5 yrs kadu 1 yr lo baytaki vachesunte time waste ayyedi kadu growth padu ayyedi kadu , chala nindalu insults face ayyedi undedi kadu 

people just  bark divorce Ki chala reasons untay ,I don't have kids because we never tried for kids and marriage was unconsummated but still pichi ga vagutuuntaru

rebuilding takes time and strong ga undali  and am back in track for normal life 

thanks to god that he has given me enough strength to face such situations 

Nenu ninnu em anatledu ....  .... General ga ne opinion ki reason enta ani asked you ante ....  then understood why you had given those replies ani ardam ayyindi 

27 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

No they don’t. The construct of marriage itself has an underlying premise that you are in a sense letting go of your personal freedom and relaxing your rights to individuality. From the opening post, it is clear that she chased this marriage from the get go. This despite the contrary suggestions put forward by her parents. She let go of her rights before the marriage itself. From the boy’s perspective he is within his rights to ask for a certain level of behavior. It is her who invested in this relationship for her own selfish reasons. Now she has to toe the line. If anything she is morally wrong here if she denies his requests. 

Wow

14 minutes ago, Diana said:

Do not leave your job or financial freedom if u dont trust ur husband behaviour.. u might suffer more for asking money for small things.. job only support u in your life hardships.. taking allowed maternity leave is fine

if u have trouble doing household then dont.. u have all the right to do this when u r pregnant and weak.. take your husband family support for preparing food etc. or buy home cooked meals..

If situation is more worse than what u write here then abort the child.. please do not bring child into the troubled marriage.. discuss about your thoughts to husband before doing any like this.. he might change or you are going to suffer with additional single mom responsibilities(if u r not ready) when he is not caring enough..

+1 nenu ade chepdam ankunna abortion ani but she seems to be in 9th month, inka chesedem ledu 

31 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

No they don’t. The construct of marriage itself has an underlying premise that you are in a sense letting go of your personal freedom and relaxing your rights to individuality. From the opening post, it is clear that she chased this marriage from the get go. This despite the contrary suggestions put forward by her parents. She let go of her rights before the marriage itself. From the boy’s perspective he is within his rights to ask for a certain level of behavior. It is her who invested in this relationship for her own selfish reasons. Now she has to toe the line. If anything she is morally wrong here if she denies his requests. 

I don’t want to waste my time anymore ...I’m done 

1 hour ago, Demigod said:

exactly u stole words from my mouth...e negotiations chei matladu ani cheppevallaki oka dandam..he is not a kid just tell straight to his face if this is the case I am leaving u get ready to sign the papers.. thats it you are a free person now...

*=:

10 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

+1 nenu ade chepdam ankunna abortion ani but she seems to be in 9th month, inka chesedem ledu 

First trimister ante first 3 months lo ani@3$%

7 minutes ago, Diana said:

First trimister ante first 3 months lo ani@3$%

oh avna google cheste 1 to 12 weeks ani undi, and ts end of trimister annaru kada , so 9th month emo ankunna

1 minute ago, vendettaa said:

oh avna google cheste 1 to 12 weeks ani undi, and ts end of trimister annaru kada , so 9th month emo ankunna

End of 3rd month ante 9th month enduku vachindi madyalo :police:

1 minute ago, Diana said:

End of 3rd month ante 9th month enduku vachindi madyalo :police:

ok sarigga ardam cheskoledu cool 3rd monthe 

happy ga adi tiyincheskunte better if things are worst

1 minute ago, vendettaa said:

Ila matladadam kuda konchem kashtame 

pregnancy and child care is both husband and wife responsibility.. if he dont understand this then he is unfit for fatherhood 

In this case, if girl is not ready then she can opt whatever she thinks better for her life..

6 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

Use your words carefully girl or else be ready to get trolled mercilessly.Happy ga thesyincheskunte na !damn

16 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

Very Progressive thoughts. 

Divorce and abortion are the way forward. Idhe kada culture ante. Non BC brathukulante ivenemo. 

Abbayi maata vinakapothe abortion cheyinchukoni / pillodini champi revenge theesukovachu. No wonder people want to abolish a woman's right to abortion. 

@Don_Draper @Myth1 @Ashtavakra @uttermost