:(

MagaMaharaju

1 minute ago, vendettaa said:

I too went through lot of struggles in life 

depression Loki veltunte my family helped me lot chala confidence penchevallu matalto

e db lo posts chesedanni em cheyalo ela bayta padalo teliyka,so ala masters finish chesa then got into job,Ipdu life cool n happy ekuva db lo spend cheyatledu,ikda neetulu cheptunnavallu na situation ni advantage tiskundam ani chusinavallu unnaru ,when I started avoiding them they started trolling n spreading rumors on me 

navvostundi ikda e thread lo neetulu depression Ki vella ani sympathy gaining chustunte,fine 

Ooh avuna .... glad u bounced back and leading happy life .... 

how long was your depression ? Do u use to have panic attacks ? 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Thank you. Yes that intense situation happened for my good and i am happy and glad it happened each day. 

Is that why you are a weak feminist? @3$%

6 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

No that is not acceptable 

I'm the psycopath to the psycopaths. except psycopaths here are dumb, and I don't have to work too hard to shut them up.

I accept that I pollute threads with my sh1t. I apologize if I derail any good conversation. I try my best not to. It's my observation that the TS got what she wanted when posted this thread, and is out now.

I strongly believe, that my tone is welcoming towards people who don't act like dciks. and I think my presence is not going to discourage people with depression from posting here. That's what I feel. I may be wrong.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

I'm the psycopath to the psycopaths. except psycopaths here are dumb, and I don't have to work too hard to shut them up.

I accept that I pollute threads with my sh1t. I apologize if I derail any good conversation. I try my best not to. It's my observation that the TS got what she wanted when posted this thread, and is out now.

I think so too now. Mud slinging began. Meeru mee flow continue cheyyandi 

5 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

I too went through lot of struggles in life 

depression Loki veltunte my family helped me lot chala confidence penchevallu matalto

e db lo posts chesedanni em cheyalo ela bayta padalo teliyka,so ala masters finish chesa then got into job,Ipdu life cool n happy ekuva db lo spend cheyatledu,ikda neetulu cheptunnavallu na situation ni advantage tiskundam ani chusinavallu unnaru ,when I started avoiding them they started trolling n spreading rumors on me 

navvostundi ikda e thread lo neetulu depression Ki vella ani sympathy gaining chustunte,fine 

Chinta sachina pulupu saavadu anattu....

#DepressionRocks

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Is that why you are a weak feminist? @3$%

Weak Feminist ante ento nike telavali..google kuda cheppalekapoyindi so i cant comment on that. lol.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, uttermost said:

cheyyaka pothey, staysafebro laanti genius lu ochi, people are faking depression ani chepthadu, parledha?

I think you are naive. You can’t actually see the attention seeking going on in this thread. It is called associated feigning and highlights deeper psychological issues that these people have. You don’t need a genius to find out.

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

I think you are naive. You can’t actually see the attention seeking going on in this thread. It is a called associated feigning and highlights a deeper psychological issues that these people have. You don’t need a genius to find out.

Evari gurinchi chepthunnavo correct ga mention cheyyi. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Thats ok. Things like these happen to everyone. I got over it. I am happy now. 

I went through a lot ...  crying uncontrollably, panic attacks .... I would either eat unconsciously  or stay hungry for days .... 

1 minute ago, Unicorn_mansion said:

I went through a lot ...  crying uncontrollably, panic attacks .... I would either eat unconsciously  or stay hungry for days .... 

pyar mohabbat kissa na kaka ?

Just now, Unicorn_mansion said:

I can understand. Good that you got over. :)

Just now, Unicorn_mansion said:

Bad marriage 

oops..!!! 

chill kaka...bad marriage is usually followed by a good marriage always...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

oops..!!! 

chill kaka...bad marriage is usually followed by a good marriage always...

This seems to be true.