True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

will you allow someone to get into your home with bag of , if yes.. then you are great indeed

she was carrying sanitary pads and bras in her irumudi..so what ante.. give me your address please

maybe he is ok if someone carries a bag of sh1t to his house as long as its part of someone's culture. he gives space for all to practice their cultures @3$%

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I live in another country.. its impossible to find out which one it is, for you or anyone here.

I'm perfectly safe from the white nationalists, and the hindu terrorists, and if it makes your heart warm, the muslim terrorists too.

Pity on u - manalo entha unity undho ninnu okkadini chupisthe chaalu !!

5 minutes ago, batman2 said:

once again you are making conclusions abt me. forget me, its quite clear you have no idea what this issue is all abt. its not abt other religion ppl coming to temple. its abt menstruating women forbidden from sabarimala and this has been a hindu custom.

As I already said I have no idea and asked about the same to TS and you are the one who came to conclusions in your first post about anti religion. Now I get it. 

34 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I do respect culture but I'm against these. Pride in religion?? - sounds funny when people like you again give no fcuk dividing it into castes and then subcastes GSB3.gif?1370457845

pride ledhu bongu ledhu bro - kontha mandhi dharidhrulu unnaru ga hindu religion ni enni rakaalu ga naashanam cheyaalo anni rakaalu ga cheyaalani, andhulo oka master plan ye idhi....

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

will you allow someone to get into your home with bag of , if yes.. then you are great indeed..temple is much important component than a home

she was carrying sanitary pads and bras in her irumudi..so what ante.. give me your address please.. this is not about equality.. period..no matter how much liberals try to frame this.. this just meant to desecrate deity

actually practicing hindu women are protesting saying #IcanWait..why dont the morons understand that

Sorry I don't have idea on issue. Was more thinking about equality. Eskokandi nannu ippuduGSB3.gif?1370457845

8 minutes ago, batman2 said:

maybe he is ok if someone carries a bag of sh1t to his house as long as its part of someone's culture. he gives space for all to practice their cultures @3$%

You already knew that I have no idea on subject  and still making such funny comments and laughing yourself says it all. My 2cents for guys like you.

4 minutes ago, sonybravia said:

pride ledhu bongu ledhu bro - kontha mandhi dharidhrulu unnaru ga hindu religion ni enni rakaalu ga naashanam cheyaalo anni rakaalu ga cheyaalani, andhulo oka master plan ye idhi....

Got it.

3 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

You already knew that I have no idea on subject  and still making such funny comments and laughing yourself says it all. My 2cents for guys like you.

lite theesuko. Thanks for the 2 cents, i will donate it to kerala flood relief

1 hour ago, sonybravia said:

manalo unity leka povadaniki main reason.. congress.. they were breeding a bunch of morons called leftists right after independence, all the academics were filled with Leftist scum, all you need is to brain wash for 1 decade, we have 6 decades worth of sh1t in the country

irony entante.. any one raises any questions on nationalist, there morons come crying as threats.. i dont know how it is a threat to anyone other than their actual fatherland china

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Sorry I don't have idea on issue. Was more thinking about equality. Eskokandi nannu ippuduGSB3.gif?1370457845

in such case, you might have heard about women protesting.. appudaina velagaali kada..anyway easy peesy

equality is highly subjective term, if it is really meant for enforce someone, no hindu will protest it

now dont bring caste, hindus have  gone beyond caste lines, caste is nothing more than a political/elections tool only.. other than there is no use at all for many folks like me, it is still valid for people getting reservations

6 hours ago, sonybravia said:

naakoddu babu mee unity. meerey unchukondi.

meetho kalisi muslims/dalits ni thittaala ippudu? lekuntey andarni terrorists ani brand chesi lopala veyyaala?

I was taught to respect and be kind to people, but I find it very hard to respect uppercaste Hindus.

4 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

in such case, you might have heard about women protesting.. appudaina velagaali kada..anyway easy peesy

equality is highly subjective term, if it is really meant for enforce someone, no hindu will protest it

now dont bring caste, hindus have  gone beyond caste lines, caste is nothing more than a political/elections tool only.. other than there is no use at all for many folks like me, it is still valid for people getting reservations

Hindus have gone so far beyond caste lines that the 3rd thing that comes to their mind when they have to humiliate someone is their caste.

first is ofcourse calling someone a terrorist - implying they are muslim, then calling someone a woman - implyin woman are somehow inferior, and then calling someone a dalit - implying they are not worth listening to.

keep challenging people who burst your bubble, but never ones among you who pour scorn on who you call 'Hindus', because you don't want to challenge the problem, but just want people to stop talking about it. cool.