Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

5 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

She chose to get pregnant in the hopes of changing the boy. Whose fault is that? She already made that decision to go ahead with the child. The responsibility of the child is with her alone. 

Boy's stance: Quit the job if you are not able to manage, take care of the family

DB Progressive's stance: Divorce the idiot, abort or kill the child to get revenge even though it was her decision to get pregnant, take him to court and rinse him of his money.

Abbabba emi neethulu..

Ikada revenge topic enduku vachindi ? 

I guess u r on the wrong track.. please go aside with your prenotioned stances..

meru mention chesina divorce and money claiming nenu support cheyaledu and i dont respond further for these kind of posts

13 minutes ago, Diana said:

Ikada revenge topic enduku vachindi ? 

You said in one of your posts. Go for abortion, if you are not able to manage, tell the guy and see if he changes. This is blackmail basically. If executed, it is revenge. 

What the boy wants: Quit the job as you are not able to manage both. 

What you are saying is "If the boy doesn't change his view on her wanting to work, you can abort the child". I don't know what else to call this. 

45 minutes ago, riashli said:

Is cooking such a tough job 

You probably did not read her post completly...

Prema ga chuskuntu considerate ga vuntu in-laws kuda help chesthunte its a diff story

Ikkada story diff... prema ledhu... instead they are playing games with her and putting stress on her n creating situations to force her to leave job. Imagine if he is supportive, she wouldnt have got these thoughts 

Not every ones life is same, so plz dont validate her state by commenting about cooking stuff 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

You said in one of your posts. Go for abortion, if you are not able to manage, tell the guy and see if he changes. This is blackmail basically. If executed, it is revenge. 

What the boy wants: Quit the job as you are not able to manage both. 

What you are saying is "If the boy doesn't change his view on her wanting to work, you can abort the child". I don't know what else to call this. 

Haha i like the way u try to explain to me.. S%Hi

blackmail is different than discussing the options when she cant handle much.. her husband will understand if he is not looking for the worst.. what else prevents from worst happenings when you overburden one person when they are weak enough!

He can only suggest about her job resign etc. but he cant take a decission on it..

if he call his parents for her support then i dont think he is that bad.. he just need to understand more and he can support his wife infront of his parents(typical indian boy stigma of treating wife badly when his parents are around)

hope everything goes well for TS.. chill 

2 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

You probably did not read her post completly...

Prema ga chuskuntu considerate ga vuntu in-laws kuda help chesthunte its a diff story

Ikkada story diff... prema ledhu... instead they are playing games with her and putting stress on her n creating situations to force her to leave job. Imagine if he is supportive, she wouldnt have got these thoughts 

Not every ones life is same, so plz dont validate her state by commenting about cooking stuff 

yourock

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

indus ladies nunchi post chestad kavalante..ma @k2s

Haha @3$%  

@ts please post in indusladies .. they give better advice than us..just in case if you are unaware of it..

1 minute ago, Diana said:

Haha @3$%  

@ts please post in indusladies .. they give better advice than us..just in case if you are unaware of it..

there will be more supporting shoulders there than here..

personal experience to suggestions chestaru...@3$%