Wat have I done to myself

Telugu_ammayi

U have'nt done to urself....

1.u should be strong enough to handle these situations.

2.Stress means u try control smthing not in your hands, All u can do is what u can control your self ...like going to gym every day or 15min  meditation or yoga every day same time to feel better.

3.Don't hate, the more u hate the less chances of forgive him.

4.Divorce is equal to family member death. So dealing with its every hard don't ever think abt that option..

5.if possible try to see life coach to get better advice.

6 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Very Progressive thoughts. 

Divorce and abortion are the way forward. Idhe kada culture ante. Non BC brathukulante ivenemo. 

Abbayi maata vinakapothe abortion cheyinchukoni / pillodini champi revenge theesukovachu. No wonder people want to abolish a woman's right to abortion. 

@Don_Draper @Myth1 @Ashtavakra @uttermost 

Babu if things are worst annanu 

18 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Very Progressive thoughts. 

Divorce and abortion are the way forward. Idhe kada culture ante. Non BC brathukulante ivenemo. 

Ok i supported abortion in this thread so i respond to this..

divorce is not an option here yet..

communication gap edo undi adi clear! Husband and in laws wife pregnant unapudu dinner expect cheyadam etc. may be they dont even know she is not willing to prep dinner.. india nunchi apude vaste kuda they have their own fears so ikkada ts e konchem initiation lag lo undi .. 

Abortion yes if this behavior of her husband done on purpose ..! If she is not ready for all the child responsibilities alone ..what else u can think of? Children also suffer in a household where they lack proper care so..this is worst case scenario .. 

Stay strong. Ur husband looks like a jerk. Expecting mom tho parents ki Seva cheyinchadam peaks assalu. inlaws ki Aina siggu undali. At least they could help with house chores. 

Try to talk to ur husband. Vinakapothey office lo inko 1 hr extra undi vachetappudu bayata dinner cheseyandi. Intiki vachaka scene create chestha antey 911 undi gaa.

Don't worry to much about the kid. He/she will be fine without this family.

Someone suggested going for divorce & abortion. That's ur call. Personally I don't support abortion though

14 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

Babu if things are worst annanu 

funny.. nowadays u cannot expect first night on first night.. u have to decide on the kid only when u r ready.. doesn't mean u r physically ready.. emotionally as well.. when u know partners are right people.. 

6 minutes ago, riashli said:

Is cooking such a tough job 

A big yes during pregnancy. They will go through a lot both mentally & physically. 

Kondariki masala smell assalu padadhu aa time lo.  Even rice cook avuthuntey vachey smell kooda padadhu

8 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

if it's 3rd month anni panulu cheskovachu kada 5 th varku 

9th month touch ayye varaku one can work..just be bit careful anthe..

I had twins n i managed very well.. am proud of myself.. 

22 minutes ago, Diana said:

Ok i supported abortion in this thread so i respond to this..

divorce is not an option here yet..

communication gap edo undi adi clear! Husband and in laws wife pregnant unapudu dinner expect cheyadam etc. may be they dont even know she is not willing to prep dinner.. india nunchi apude vaste kuda they have their own fears so ikkada ts e konchem initiation lag lo undi .. 

Abortion yes if this behavior of her husband done on purpose ..! If she is not ready for all the child responsibilities alone ..what else u can think of? Children also suffer in a household where they lack proper care so..this is worst case scenario .. 

She chose to get pregnant in the hopes of changing the boy. Whose fault is that? She already made that decision to go ahead with the child. The responsibility of the child is with her alone. 

Boy's stance: Quit the job if you are not able to manage, take care of the family

DB Progressive's stance: Divorce the idiot, abort or kill the child to get revenge even though it was her decision to get pregnant, take him to court and rinse him of his money.

Abbabba emi neethulu..

ekkuva heart ki theeskokandi akkai.. ee lathkor gallu divorce.. divorce antunnarani theeseskuntava ? 

adadhani mata vinani magadu untademo kani pellam mata vinani mogudu undadu.. 

get some tips from your inlaws, parents , cousins.. watch some 90's telugu movies.. mee route loki theccheskondi.. mee ayanni.. 

7 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

A big yes during pregnancy. They will go through a lot both mentally & physically. 

Kondariki masala smell assalu padadhu aa time lo.  Even rice cook avuthuntey vachey smell kooda padadhu

Have been through that

Just now, riashli said:

9th month touch ayye varaku one can work..just be bit careful anthe..

I had twins n i managed very well.. am proud of myself.. 

Good to hear that u could able to manage well..

People say every pregnancy is different .. her work is now hard to manage too it seems